Over the past decades, we have acquired the necessary expertise to become the leading manufacturer of products for bell installations, monumental clocks, carillons and turnkey projects.
Both our equipment and our products are crafted with the latest technology and have been conceived with respect for local and national bell ringing traditions. Relying on years of experience and continuous diligent research, we take pride in the quality of our products.
We market our products to a worldwide network of competent and thoroughly selected partners, who all are highly qualified bell founders and/or installers. By installing our products they have realized numerous projects all over the world in the field of bell installations, tower clocks and mechanical and automated carillons. Some special references:
- Astronomical clock in Shinjuku I-land (Tokyo, Japan)
- Canister dial on Arlington Courthouse Plaza (U.S.A)
- MOVOTRON electronic swing system in Riverside church (New York, U.S.A.)
- Carillon in the basilica of the famous pilgrimage resort in Lichen (Poland)
- Bell renovation and "MOVOTRON volteo-bandeo" automation at the cathedral of Sevilla (Spain)
- MOVOTRON bell ringer system and APOLLO masterclock at the "Frauenkirche" of Dresden (Germany)
Are you a professional bell and/or clock installer and interested in becoming a Campa partner? Please contact us.
Are you an end-user that is looking for a qualified Campa installer in your area? Please contact us.